Published Date: September 11, 2022
This blog contains affiliate links throughout posts. This means that when you click my link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I may receive compensation for ads, clicks, or products purchased. Thank you for supporting the brands and products I love and keeping this blog up and running.
Let’s talk about the American Express Platinum Card! This is one of the most premium cards you can have and the Annual Fee is steep at $695 but let’s look at all the benefits of this card!!
Right now if you use THIS LINK you can earn 150,000 Points after you spend $6,000 in 6 months. This offer is only available through this link (it’s only 100k on the Amex site).
I know a lot get hung up on the $695 Annual Fee and trust me it took me awhile to want to jump into this card but after I researched all the benefits I knew this had to go on my wish list. I actually don’t have this card yet but am hoping to grab it as my next card!!
Benefits of the Amex Platinum:
- $200 Hotel Credit
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20 each month toward certain streaming services)
- $155 Walmart+ Credit (broken up monthly)
- $200 Uber Cash ($15 per month)
- $200 Airline Fee Credit
- $300 Equinox Credit ($25 per month)
- $100 Shop Saks Credit ($50 twice a year)
- $189 toward Clear Membership
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre
- Access to The Global Lounge Collection
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Car Rental Insurance
- Trip Delay and Cancellation Coverage
So if you use all of these benefits that is almost $1400 of credits which easily covers the annual fee!!
This card is definitely worth it if you travel a lot! If you can’t take advantage of all the perks it might not really be worth the high fee!! If you do grab it make sure you use my link to get you the top bonus (this is a non-affiliate link for me).
Are you a Military Member??
If you are a an active military member you and a spouse can get this fee waived!!! Check out how with this article! Thank you for your service!
Never Miss a Daily Deal!
Other Related Articles
Hi! I'm Aubree
Leave a Reply