Published Date: October 28, 2022
This blog contains affiliate links throughout posts. This means that when you click my link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I may receive compensation for ads, clicks, or products purchased. Thank you for supporting the brands and products I love and keeping this blog up and running.
Today is an exciting day in the Credit Card World!! Two of the best Business Credit Cards out there are now offering a 90,000 Sign up Bonus and have lowered their Minimum Spend! These are Business Cards but it is easier to qualify than you think!! Let’s check out these cards:
Chase Ink Business Unlimited:
- 90,000 Ultimate Rewards when you spend $6,000 (was $7,500).
- $0 Annual Fee
- 1.5% Unlimited Cash Back..this can be converted to points.
- 0% APR for 12 Months. I do preach paying off cards each month but sometimes especially in businesses you might need some credit.
- Employee Cards at No Cost
- Best Offer EVER!!
Chase Ink Business Cash:
- 90,000 Ultimate Rewards when you Spend $6,000. (was $7,500).
- $0 Annual Fee
- 5X the Points at Office Supply Stores, Internet, Cable and Phone Services
- 2X the Points on Gas Stations and Restaurants
- Employee Cards at No Cost!
I have no idea how long these elevated bonuses will last so if you are thinking about these cards I would pull the trigger ASAP!! You will need to be under the 5/24 Rule but this will not count as a card in your 5/24. Read more about the Chase 5/24 Rule!!
Never Miss a Daily Deal!
Other Related Articles
Hi! I'm Aubree
Leave a Reply