Published Date: November 27, 2022
This blog contains affiliate links throughout posts. This means that when you click my link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I may receive compensation for ads, clicks, or products purchased. Thank you for supporting the brands and products I love and keeping this blog up and running.
I am a huge Hyatt fan! I wrote a little about that HERE but I wanted to go into a little more depth about the Hyatt Family Plan. At some Hyatt hotels you can get 50% off your second room if you book with their Hyatt Family Plan. Here are some tips about how to get this rate:
- You cannot book this rate online. You will need to book your first room with cash or points and then call Hyatt. (1-800-555-9288)
- This rate will not always be available and sometimes it won’t be quite 50% off but they will usually offer a discount for your second room.
- This discount is meant for families so they like the second room to be registered to children under 18.
- These rooms do not count toward World of Hyatt status.
- You will need to pay cash for the second room even if you paid with points for your first room.
So the bottom line is that it will take a little bit of work to get these discounts but definitely worth the trouble!! Have you ever used the Hyatt Family Plan?
Never Miss a Daily Deal!
Other Related Articles
Hi! I'm Aubree
Leave a Reply